You First Business Checking
Perfect for most businesses!
- NO minimum balance requirements.
- NO monthly service charge.
- 1000 free monthly transaction items*
- Open an account with just $50.
*Call or come in to speak to one of our friendly Customer Service Representative for complete details and to determine the type of business checking account that is best suited to your business.
You First Business Interest Checking
Perfect for businesses that maintain a higher balance.
- Competitive interest paid on the entire account balance. Click to see the Interest Rate/APY
- Only a $1,500 minimum balance to avoid a monthly service charge
- Only a $6 monthly service charge when balance falls below $1,500
- 1,000 transaction items per month*
- Open an account with $50. *Call or come in to speak to a Customer Service Representative for complete details and to find the type of business account that is best suited to your business needs.
Working Money Account
Keep your money working harder with a Working Money Account.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- $100 minimum deposit required to open this account
- $5000 minimum deposit required to earn interest / APY for this account
- Interest will be credited each month on the last day of the monthly statement cycle
- You may make up to 6 transfers from this account per month
- No per item fee for checks/debits
- This is a variable Interest Rate account with tiered balance requirements.
Regular Savings Account
Save regularly and watch your savings grow! You will earn a competitive rate of interest on your funds deposited in a Regular Savings Account.
- Minimum balance required is only $10
- $3 quarterly maintenance fee if balance falls below $10
- You may make up to 6 withdrawals per quarter at no charge. There is a $1 fee per withdrawal in excess of 6 per quarter
- Interest paid quarterly on your quarterly account statement
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 required
Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account (HSA) from First National Bank is a great way to save for your health care expenses while taking advantage of tax savings. If you qualify, then an HSA offers these benefits:
- Tax-deductible contributions and distributions
- Owned by the individual
- No Monthly maintenance fees
- Carry unused balances forward from year to year and earn interest tax-free
- Earn a competitive Interest Rate/APY
- And much more...
Whether you qualify for an HSA, depends on your health insurance coverage. You must be covered under an HSA-eligible high deductible health plan (HDHP) to contribute to an HSA. An HDHP generally requires that you pay out of pocket for medical expenses incurred (excluding certain preventive care expenses) until your deductible is met. Plan coverage kicks in after that. You should check with your insurance provider or employer who can clarify the rules that define an HSA-eligible HDHP and to see if your health plan is HSA eligible. In addition to having HSA eligible HDHP coverage, you:
- Cannot be covered by another health plan
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare, and
- Cannot be eligible to be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return.
At First National Bank, a Health Savings Account may be opened with a minimum deposit of only $100. We offer both Self-only and Family coverage plans. A Free Instant Issue Debit MasterCard or personalize checks may be obtained so that you may make qualified payments from your HSA account directly to your health care providers.
For more information about an HSA account , please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives. You should also consult with your health care insurance provider to see if you qualify and with your tax professional for tax compliance advice. First National Bank does not sell health insurance directly to the public or provide advice on health coverage. First National Bank does not provide tax preparation service or advice on tax matters.
If you currently have a checking account with us, you can now reorder checks right here . Please allow 7 – 10 business days to receive your checks.
Other Business Services
- Business Loans
- Night Deposit Services
- Credit Card Acceptance
- Automatic Clearing House (ACH) Service
- Remote Deposit Capture of checks
Time is money! Why spend both by going to the bank to deposit checks Watch to learn how Remote Deposit Capture can improve your business!
Call us with your special business needs. We're ready to work for you!
Disclosure For All Interest Bearing Deposit Accounts
The following applies to all interest bearing accounts listed on this schedule of fees and services. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are subject to change weekly.
- Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies the daily periodic rate to the principal in the account on each day. Interest is paid (credited) and compounded monthly, except for Regular Savings which is paid (credited) and compounded quarterly.
- Accrual: Interest begins to accrue no later than the day we receive full credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example checks)
- All interest bearing accounts are variable rate accounts. We may change the rate at our discretion.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive interest only if you notify us at the time of closing. If you do not tell us you are closing your account you will not receive your accrued interest.
- Effect of Fees: fees may reduce earnings.