Scroll to the left to view the rest of the table.
As of October 19, 2021
* Annual Percentage Yields *APY and Interest Rates quoted here are subject to change at any time.** Minimum Balance required to earn the APY. Ask a Bank Representative for details.
^Available as an I.R.A. account.
Certificates of Deposit are subject to a penalty in the event of early withdrawal. See a Customer Service Representative for details.
Learn more about FDIC Insurance.
Disclosure For All Interest Bearing Accounts
The following applies to all interest bearing accounts listed on this page. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are subject to change at any time. ~Note the additional Christmas Club disclosures listed below~.
- Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies the daily periodic rate to the principal in the account on each day. Interest is paid (credited) and compounded monthly, except for Regular Savings which is paid (credited) and compounded quarterly. Certificates of Deposit interest is compounded every 6 months.
- Accrual: Interest begins to accrue no later than the day we receive full credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example checks)
- All interest bearing accounts are variable rate accounts. We may change the rate at our discretion.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive interest only if you notify us at the time of closing. If you do not tell us you are closing your account you will not receive your accrued interest.
- Effect of Fees: fees may reduce earnings.
- ~ Christmas Club disclosures: $10 fee for each withdrawal before the end of the club year. No monthly service charge. Interest will not be compounded. Interest is paid at the end of the annual club plan. If you close a Christmas Club account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.