COVID-19 Update (4/8/20 @ 11:31 am)
First National Bank is committed to keeping you informed and supported for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. This page serves as the central hub for all information and changes related to the Coronavirus.
- Drive-thru service only: At this time, all 20 First National Bank locations are open for business utilizing our drive-thru access to serve our customers.
- Regular Service Hours: Despite our switch to drive-thru service only, our hours will remain the same. Please see our hours of operation by clicking here.
- New Account Openings: First National Bank continues to offer new account openings to customers and potential customers via our drive-thru. Our Customer Service Representatives will collect needed information and ask you to park in a convenient location. They'll bring necessary documents and materials directly to your car. If you'd like to set-up a time to open an account in advance, feel free to call us at (870) 215-4000. Please keep in mind, our staff will need proper documentation before opening your account. See new account options here.
- Debit Card Replacement: If you are in need of a replacement debit card, simply proceed to any of our branches and utilize our drive-thru. Our Customer Service Representatives will be able to assist you via the window. If you'd like to call ahead, we can be ready for your scheduled arrival. Call us at (870) 215-4000. Please keep in mind, our staff will need proper identification before issuing you a new debit card.
- Lock Box Access: Customers needing access to lock boxes will be permitted to enter our branches one at a time. In addition, our staff will ensure you haven't had any of the following experiences over the past 14 days prior to allowing access to our facilities:
- Body Aches
- Shortness of Breath
- Exposure to any person(s) to have tested positive for COVID-19
If you'd like to set-up an appointment to access your lock box, feel free to call us at (870) 215-4000.
- Digital Banking: We encourage all customers to utilize our digital banking options. With our online and mobile platforms, you can pay bills, transfer money, deposit checks and more, all from the comfort of your home while avoiding unnecessary trips to the bank. For more information on our digital banking platform, click here.
- Customers with loans currently in process: Customers with loans that are currently in process will be contacted directly by their lender to make arrangements to get their loans to closing. Our lending staff will utilize our docu-sign technology as well as our drive-thru services to assist you.
- Customers needing new loan service: Customers wishing to apply for a new loan, may contact us at (870) 215-4000 or utilize our online request form.
- Paycheck Protection Program: First National Bank is pleased to participate in the Paycheck Protection Program as described in the Small Business Act. For more information, click here.
- Disaster Assistance from Small Business Administration: Businesses may also seek disaster assistance from the Small Business Administration (SBA). For more information on eligibility and offerings from the SBA, click here.