Out of town?-Not a problem! After banking hours?-Doesn’t matter. FirstMobile goes where you go: on vacation, to the big game, wherever. FirstMobile is the mobile banking solution from FNB that lets you bank anytime, anywhere, right from your mobile device (cell phone, iphone, android, blackberry, or other smartphone). It is easy to use and there is no bank fee for this service. Check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, view transactions and more. If you're already enrolled for FirstNet Teller online banking then you can activate mobile banking now. Read on to learn how.
FirstMobile for iPhone
FirstNet Teller users may download an updated FirstMobile banking app for iPhone. To get the latest version go to the App store and search for "First National Bank AR FirstMobile" and look for our familiar 1st logo then click install to download. This mobile banking solution enables FirstNet Teller users to use their iPhone to initiate routine transaction and conduct research anytime from anywhere. Users can view account balances and transaction history, initiate transfers, pay bills and more. Read on to learn about activation.
Activate FirstMobile - It's easy!
- Log-in to FirstNetTeller (online banking) system using your user ID and password.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Under the Options tab click on the words “Mobile Settings” on the right side.
- “Check” the box marked “Enable web access for your mobile device”.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile device you will be using.
- Select your wireless provider from the list box provided.
- "Check” the accounts you desire to access through FirstMobile.
- Read the agreement and if you agree then click the “I Agree” box at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a text message to your mobile device from FirstMobile saying “Thank You” and telling you the website address to access First Mobile. http://www.fnbankmobile.net
Android mobile banking app now available
FNB now has a mobile banking app for Android phones. Go to Google play and search for "FirstNet Teller" and look for our familiar 1st logo and click install to download the free app. This mobile banking app is for current customers of the First National Bank who are enrolled and actively using the FirstNet Teller online banking service. Many banking functions may be done with the app including: check account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills to the payees whom you have previously set-up in your FirstNet Teller optional bill pay service. To enable use of the mobile app, each FirstNet Teller customer should access their profile at a desktop or laptop computer and go to “options” and “mobile settings” to designate their phone number, carrier and various other mobile web settings. Please contact us at 870-215-4000 during banking hour for more information or come by an office near you.