Out of town?-Not a problem! After banking hours?-Doesn’t matter. FirstMobile goes where you go: on vacation, to the big game, wherever. FirstMobile is the mobile banking solution from FNB that lets you bank anytime, anywhere, right from your mobile device (cell phone, iphone, blackberry, smartphone). It is easy to use and there is no bank fee for this service. Check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, view transactions and more. If you're already enrolled for FirstNet Teller online banking then you can activate mobile banking now. Read on to learn how.
Activate FirstMobile - It's easy and FREE!
- Log-in to FirstNetTeller (online banking) system using your user ID and password.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Under the Options tab click on the words “Mobile Settings” on the right side.
- “Check” the box marked “Activate Mobile Banking”.
- “Check” the accounts you desire to access through FirstMobile.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile device you will be using.
- Select your wireless provider from the list box provided.
- Read the agreement and if you agree then click the “I Agree” box at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a text message to your mobile device from FirstMobile saying “Thank You” and telling you the website address to access First Mobile. http://www.fnbankmobile.net Thank you for banking with First National Bank