Out of town?-Not a problem! After banking hours?-Doesn’t matter. FirstMobile goes where you go: on vacation, to the big game, wherever. FirstMobile is the mobile banking solution from FNB that lets you bank anytime, anywhere, right from your mobile device (cell phone, iphone or android). It is easy to use and there is no bank fee for this service. Check your balance, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, view transactions and more. If you're already enrolled for FirstNet Teller online banking then you can activate mobile banking now. Read on to learn how.
FirstMobile for iPhone or Android
The internet browser on your smartphone can provide access to your account via our FirstNet Teller system. In addition, we also offer our FirstMobile banking app to provide a more convenient platform which is designed especially for your smartphone. The FirstMobile app enables FirstNet Teller users to: check account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, and more. The free app is available for downloaded for both iPhone and Android phones. Other banking functions which may be added to app include: bill pay and mobile deposit. iPhone users can get the latest version go to the App store and search for "First National Bank AR FirstMobile" and look for our familiar “1ST” logo then click install to download. Android phone users can find the app in Google play and search for "FirstNet Teller" and look for our familiar 1st logo and click install to download the free app. FirstMobile users should also have been enrolled in our FirstNet Teller online banking service to use either of the mobile banking apps. Read the information below to learn about proper settings for your phone and for the FirstNet Teller interface. You may contact us at 870-215-4000 during banking hour for more information or come by an office near you.
Activate FirstMobile - It's easy!
- Log-in to FirstNetTeller (online banking) system using your user ID and password.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Under the Options tab click on the words “Mobile Settings” on the right side.
- “Check” the box marked “Enable web access for your mobile device”.
- Enter the phone number of the mobile device you will be using.
- Select your wireless provider from the list box provided.
- "Check” the accounts you desire to access through FirstMobile.
- Read the agreement and if you agree then click the “I Agree” box at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a text message to your mobile device from FirstMobile saying “Thank You” and telling you the website address to access First Mobile. http://www.fnbankmobile.net