Choose from Totally FREE Checking*# and three other great checking plans that pay you! Each account includes many FREE services including: Visa Check Card, Internet Banking with Bill Pay#, Telephone Banking and MORE! You'll also receive a FREE GIFT when you open!
|Account Type||Opening Deposit||Minimum Balance||Monthly Service Charge||Unlimited Check Writing||Interest Bearing|
|Totally Free Checking*||More Info||$50||None||$0||Yes||No|
Totally Free Checking*
|VIP Free Interest Checking*||More Info||$50||None||$0||Yes||Yes|
VIP Free Interest Checking*
|50+ Free Interest Checking*||More Info||$50||None||$0||Yes||Yes|
50+ Free Interest Checking*
|High Interest Checking*||More Info||$50||$1500||$8 (if balance falls below $1500)||Yes||Yes|
High Interest Checking*
Click on "More Info" to view additional details about each account type.
* Customer Purchases Checks
# Your first 25 Bill Payments per statement cycle will be processed at NO CHARGE. Any Bill Payments in excess of the first 25 (per statement cycle) will cost 50 cents each.
Disclosure For All Interest Bearing Deposit Accounts
The following applies to all interest bearing accounts listed on this schedule of fees and services. The interest rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are subject to change weekly.
- Balance Computation Method: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies the daily periodic rate to the principal in the account on each day. Interest is paid (credited) and compounded monthly, except for Regular Savings which is paid (credited) and compounded quarterly.
- Accrual: Interest begins to accrue no later than the day we receive full credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example checks)
- All interest bearing accounts are variable rate accounts. We may change the rate at our discretion.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive interest only if you notify us at the time of closing. If you do not tell us you are closing your account you will not receive your accrued interest.
- Effect of Fees: fees may reduce earnings.
Apply for a deposit account now!
First National Bank • Equal Housing Lender • Member FDIC